Wednesday

V Festival



                        My Festival Virginity has been well and truly taken by V Festival 2011 :)

I've always wondered what all the hype was about and couldn't comprehend the nations love for bad weather, dirty toilets crowds and mud. Lots of mud. 
HOWEVER
My Faith has been restored in our lovely english lot and I would now happily sacrifice all home comforts year in year out to attend the Festival Frenzies. 

As soon as you arrive its as though you're walking into a big fluffy happy bubble. Everybody is so friendly and outgoing, because lets face it we're all there to do the same thing,  have a fucking good time. 

If we could bottle up the atmosphere and sell it on... we'd be laughing.

I saw so many different artists in the space of one weekend it makes me feel dizzy. Eminem, Rhianna, The script, Jessie J, Kaiser Chiefs, Dizzie Rascal, Example, The saturdays, Ellie Goulding, The wanted and Eliza Doolittle to name a few. 






Now your the real Celebrities... My Girlfriends :)



My First Festival Outfits...
 


No comments:

Post a Comment